Wednesday, June 9, 2021 | 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Intro to Faux-Calligraphy and Card Making Workshop
During this two-hour virtual workshop, Amy of Bernadine's Designs will teach you the fundamentals of faux calligraphy, as well as lowercase letters. We'll take what we learned and make two cards. Space is limited!
- How to create the basic strokes
- How to form lowercase letters using those strokes
- How to form words using those letters
- How to apply those words to a card
Materials will ship approximately 10 days before the workshop to the address on file.
- Bernadine's Designs Fundamental and Lowercase Letters Workbook
- Two (2) Blank A2 Kraft Cards + Matching Envelopes
- Two (2) Floral Scrapbook Paper Backgrounds
- Two (2) White Oval Embellishments
- Two (2) Bullet Tip Markers
- One (1) Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
- A gift from Amy
You Will Need
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop will not be recorded and guests must be present in order to attend. You will receive the Zoom Meeting URL one week before the workshop as well as the day of.
Due to the nature of this workshop, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to a different date. However, you may transfer your ticket to another participant. Please email email@example.com with your order number and new participant's information up to 12 days before the workshop. Once the materials ship, Bernadine's Designs is not responsible for getting the materials to the new participant.
The deadline to register is Wednesday, June 2, 2021.